AUTO REPAIR WARRANTY
Outlander Motorsports guarantees the workmanship of all of our products that we resell and install for a period of 14 days from the date of receipt.
Most of the products we resell are covered by Manufacturer’s Warranties and/or Guarantees and cover the products for a certain period of time after your purchase. Outlander Motorsports can assist our customers with the manufacturer warranty process so long as the parts are sold and installed by Outlander Motorsports. Check the documentation that you received with the merchandise for more information regarding the product warranty policy.
All returned items will be inspected for warranty eligibility. Any shipping charges to Outlander Motorsports or to the manufacturer/distributor shall be prepaid by the customer. Outlander Motorsports will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages from any products sold. We will not be responsible or liable for inconvenience, labor, legal fees or any other costs incurred while the item is being inspected or replaced.
Warranties are non-transferrable. They are in effect as long as the original purchaser owns the merchandise and for the time agreed upon in the terms and conditions of that warranty or guarantee.
- Custom work that is outside of the scope of the manufacturer’s part.
- Any customer provided parts.
- Any used parts.
- Any parts installed that are not installed with manufacturer recommended parts to enable said part to function properly. (ie. Incomplete builds)
- Any custom electrical work. Outlander Motorsports will ensure the project is complete when delivering to customers, but cannot guarantee future failures due to unpredictability of custom work and environment it is used in.
- Any computer items such as tuning, custom programming, etc.
- Tires – must be warrantied through the manufacturer.
- Engine upgrades are subject to inspection by manufacturer and deemed covered or not by manufacturer of parts.
- Any problem from misuse or improper installation.
- Damage to your vehicle.
- Consequential costs or damages.
- Most warranties from manufacturers cover their parts and not labor. Labor is to be paid by customers.